Twitter Search / weatherchannel

My Blog List

Sunday, September 8, 2019

GUTWRENCHING "Hurricane Dorian - Bahamas floodwaters invaded by SHARKS as dad is forced to throw son, 5, on roof to escape circling predator...Adrian climbed up and fought through the wreckage to where he saw his son go under and then dived underwater to try to find his son but h had vanished.He added: “I ain't find nothing. I come back up. I hold my breath and I gone back down again.“All this time, people carried my wife to safety an they calling me, but I ain't want to go because I didn't want to leave my son.”


  GUTWRENCHING  "Hurricane Dorian - Bahamas floodwaters invaded by SHARKS as dad is forced to throw son, 5, on roof to escape circling predator...Adrian climbed up and fought through the wreckage to where he saw his son go under and then dived underwater to try to find his son but h had vanished.
He added: "I ain't find nothing. I come back up. I hold my breath and I gone back down again.
"All this time, people carried my wife to safety an they calling me, but I ain't want to go because I didn't want to leave my son."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9877387/hurricane-dorian-bahamas-floodwaters-sharks-as-dad-is-forced-to-throw-son-5-on-roof/